Sunday 28 December 2014

The Yin and Yang of Christmas



If you have a very good imagination and squint a bit, it could possibly look a bit like, the Daoist  symbol of complimentary opposites which sums up the first few of days of my Xmas break.




Xmas eve. A lovely evening with friends family and neighbours.

Woke up Xmas day with manflu

Fab  Xmas day with family and Friends.

Too poorly/lazy to do Disewoth boxing day fun run.


It snowed and I went for a run in my new Xmas shorts.


I hope you had a fab Christmas and wish you all the very best for new year



Parental advice, it's a bit sweary. 





2 comments:

  1. The universe balances crap bits with cool (or something), man.
    Have a most excellent New Year,Steve.

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Paul.
    I hope 2015 is a good un for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a message, even if its not related to the post.

Cheers
Steve